Nomination papers are now available for seats on the Hamilton Board of Selectmen, Planning Board and Housing Authority, among other elected positions.
The papers became available on Monday, Jan. 9 and can be picked up during regular hours at the Town Clerk’s office at Hamilton Town Hall. The nomination papers need to be filed with the registrars with the required numbers of signatures by Thursday, Feb. 16, according to Town Clerk Andrea Carlson.
There are also two three-year terms open on the Hamilton-Wenham Regional School District Committee. Nomination papers are available from Donna Bunk at the school district offices at the Center School, 5 School St. in Wenham.
The open positions include:
- One three-year term on the Board of Selectmen
- One three-year term on the Planning Board
- One two-year term on the Planning Board to fill an unexpired term
- One three-year term on the Housing Authority
- One three-year term on the Hamilton-Wenham Library Trustees
- One year term as Town Moderator
- One three year term as Town Clerk
- One three-year term on the Board of Assessors